Why choose a greyhound?
- They don't shed much - so you aren't covered in hair
- They don't trigger allergies as much as cats and other dogs
- They will become your shadow - watching and following you
- They don't bark as much as many other dogs
- They don't have any genetic health problems
- They only need one 20 minute walk per day (but love more!)
- They don't smell much when wet - no "damp dog" odour
- They are beautiful and graceful animals
- They are clean, licking themselves like a cat
- They come in whatever colour you like - red, blue (grey), fawn, brindle, fallow, black or any of these with white
- They are gentle, quiet and affectionate
- They retire with around eight years of their life ahead of them and desparately need a loving home
This page last updated: 25 February 2013
If you have a comment, please leave it in the guestbook. To contact Flash directly, complete this form. Like this site? Buy me a drink!
This site moved from a fixed width to the current layout in 2009. Some older content such as photo sets may still have a fixed width. However if you notice any pages which are actually broken, please be kind enough to let me know via this form.
© Flash Wilson 1999-2013. I charge a fee for use of my photos.