North Circular (A406) Facts
- The North Circular Road is 26.2 miles long - exactly the length of
- At its busiest point, the A406 has a daily average of over 100,000
vehicles passing through.
- North Circular is the name of Middlesex
- It is the UK's noisiest road according to
The UK Noise Association
- The Bevis Frond brought out an album,
- Books on the subject include an out of print guide by the AA, and several booklets from the Stationery Office, such as the fascinating
The London North Circular Trunk Road (A406) (East of Finchley High Road, Barnet) (Prohibition of Use of Gap in Central Reserve) Order 1997: Road Traffic (Statutory Instruments: 1997: 2023). You can search for these documents
Speed Cameras | Touts & Beggars | Facts & Trivia | Buses & Connections | Videos
This page last updated: 19 July 2004
If you have a comment, please leave it in the guestbook. To contact Flash directly, complete this form. Like this site? Buy me a drink!
This site moved from a fixed width to the current layout in 2009. Some older content such as photo sets may still have a fixed width. However if you notice any pages which are actually broken, please be kind enough to let me know via this form.
© Flash Wilson 1999-2013. I charge a fee for use of my photos.